Stiggy, over on One Man and his Chickens has tagged me to think of more weirdness about myself that I havent listed in tags over on my art blog, so lets have a go (he did say I didnt HAVE to, but I've not received a tag over on this blog before...... sorry if they are really peculiar, but I've done this a few times over on my art blog in the past year.
Ok...six 'random' facts about me..... lol
1. I'm perfectly happy to pick up spiders but not woodlice or beetles.
2. None of the mirrors work properly in our house. I AM an ideal weight for someone whose 6'4" lol (pity I'm only 5'3(and a half)".... hopefully all this gardening, once we've settled in, will do me good.
3. Dave and I both took just 13 driving lessons in our teens and both of us passed first time (we discovered this in a 'who is the better driver' debate with each other once after 'discussing' who was 'the better driver' roflrofl...ok Dave is more confident at driving to new places and parking, I'm more responsible and get less irate at other drivers lol)...so its a draw :0)
4. I recently traced my family tree back to 1792 and compiled it all in a scrapbook for a suprise Christmas present for my Dad. I discovered that my family were very hard workers (agriculture/ Lime burners/ and later on the railways and cheese makers) and the women must have been incredibly strong. Its amazing how emotionally attached you become to particular members of the family tree when tracing their lives. When I discovered the early death of my Great Great Great Grandmother I actually went 'Nooooooo' out loud.
5. Over the last 17 years I have learnt to survive on very little sleep (not by choice I hasten to add lol and possibly to the relief of the rest of the family as I snore like a fog horn), but have discovered recently that my creativity has benefited from my sleep deprivation and I've ended up making a few things that I wouldnt have if I'd have been full of the joys of spring lol
6. I have a fear of drowning even though I can swim... so spend most of my time wearing water wings just incase it rains hard lol (joke...the water wings bit not the drowning)
Hope they are fact enough....I wont tag on, as I imagine you've all been 'done' as I've pinched most of my outdoorsy blog links from Stiggy :0)which I LOVE!
8 months ago